CompressMyImage.com is a lightning-speed image conversion tool using which you can use to compress and optimize the following image formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, and WEBP. With the tool, you can compress any of the following image formats to the lowest possible quality without losing its image resolution. Also, we offer unlimited image compression for absolutely no cost. If you are looking for a faster image compression tool then CompressMyImage.com is the best choice. Let’s see how to compress images using CompressMyImage.com.
Why Should I Use CompressMyImage.com?
CompressMyImage.com is a free online compression tool that allows you to compress unlimited images to the lowest possible quality without any loss in the quality of the image. We support some of the most commonly used image formats like JPEG/JPG, PNG, WebP, and BMP. Compress My Image uses the best-in-class algorithm to perform the image compression process. Because of our lossless size-reduction algorithms, you cannot find any difference in the output images. This service is available for every user on the internet absolutely free of cost with no strings attached. Check out how to Compress your image file using CompressMyImage.com with the below steps.
Steps to Compress Images Using CompressMyImage.com
 Visit CompressMyImage.com on your Smartphone or PC.
 Click on CHOOSE FILES and locate the files to compress on your device.
 On PC, you can drag and drop to add your images.
 Once added, your image will be compressed in the blink of an eye.
 You can download the file either individually by clicking on Download or on the whole as a Zip file by clicking on DOWNLOAD ALL FILES.
By default, CompressMyImage.com compresses the images by 82%. We have researched and found this to be the best setting for a perfect size reduction of your photos. If you want more or less compression, you can adjust the slider and click on COMPRESS to recompress the images to the desired sizes.
Advantages of Compressing Images
- Compressed images / photos are easier and faster to share via mail or any other social media platform.
- If you are a blogger uploading images on your site, huge files may increase your site loading time and this can be managed by compressing the images.
- Larger images take more time to load on devices with low or medium-level processors/specifications while compressing the image helps to overcome it.
- Compressed image may save tons of storage on your Smartphone, PC or any other multimedia storable device.
- If you upload compressed images on cloud, you can add more images to your cloud storage.
This way, our tool helps you compress or optimize the image files and photos to the desired quality. If you have any queries let us know in the comments section below. Happy Compressing!